An oration, delivered at the meeting-house in Sandbornton, New-Hampshire, to the Washington Benevolent Society, on the fifth day of July 1813
Publisher: Printed by Jesse C. Tuttle in Concord [N.H.]
Written in English
- Washington, George, -- 1732-1799.,
- Fourth of July orations.,
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
|Other titles||Oration delivered at the meeting house in Sandbornton, New Hampshire ...|
|Statement||by Matthew Perkins.|
|Series||Early American imprints -- no. 29488.|
|Contributions||Washington Benevolent Society (Sandbornton, N.H.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||10|
- Twenty-seven humorous tales
- Women in the church
- Memorials of the method and manner of proceedings in Parliament in passing bills.
- Delirium in the elderly
- A Beacon Hill Christmas
- Electron advanced graphics workbook
- Sugar Princess
- Flashpoint Spratlys!
- A Passionate Proposition
- The open air
- Apartment in Athens.
- The Service Of The State
- Tilly the Tidy Puppy (Jenny Dales Puppy Friends, Book 8)
- Concise historical proofs respecting the Gael of Alban; or Highlanders of Scotland, as descended of the Caledonian Picts
- Modis Textbook of medical jurisprudence and toxicology.
- Essays in incentive and information economics
- Degrees of excellence
- influence of Walter Scott on the novels of Theodor Fontane